Trixie at Reading and Writing About It tagged me for a meme where you are supposed to write seven things about yourself. Here are my seven, in no particular order:
1) I learned how to ride horses, including jumping, as an adult.
2) I am currently singing in the Rocky Mountain Revels show, “A Pioneer Christmas”. If you happen to be in the Boulder, CO area you should come see it!
3) I hardly ever use a car. I usually bike and sometimes walk or take the bus to get around. My husband and I do our grocery shopping on a tandem bicycle with a trailer.
4) I telecommute full-time as a software engineer.
5) I grew up in Goleta, CA, which is adjacent to Santa Barbara.
6) I know how to juggle.
7) I have lived in Switzerland twice, for a year when I was 13-14 and for four months last fall.
I think I am supposed to tag other people to do the meme, but I don’t think I know enough bloggers well enough to do that (I lurk on a few blogs but don’t comment all that frequently so they probably don’t know who I am). So I’ll just say that if you are reading this and feel like doing the meme, consider yourself tagged. If you do it, please leave a comment!