I haven’t disappeared off the face of the earth! I’ve just been rather busy with other things recently. And thus this weeks Weekly Geeks question is quite appropriate, as I have three finished but unreviewed books. Dewey asks us to do the following:
1. In your blog, list any books you’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet. If you’re all caught up on reviews, maybe you could try this with whatever book(s) you finish this week.
2. Ask your readers to ask you questions about any of the books they want. In your comments, not in their blogs. Most likely, people who will ask you questions will be people who have read one of the books or know something about it because they want to read it.
3. Later, take whichever questions you like from your comments and use them in a post about each book. I’ll probably turn mine into a sort of interview-review. Link to each blogger next to that blogger’s question(s).
4. Visit other Weekly Geeks and ask them some questions!
My three unreviewed books are:
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals, by Michael Pollan
- The Amulet of Samarkand, by Jonathan Stroud
- Out to Canaan, by Jan Karon
And now, please ask away! I’d love to get some interesting questions, something more than “what is it about?” or “did you like it?”.